We stand behind our service here at hosting.taipei and want you to be happy with your hosting. We are proud to offer a 15-day money-back guarantee and no long-term contracts.
If you cancel your hosting account during the first 15 days of service we will issue a full refund. This means you can try out hosting.taipei risk-free for 15 days!
There are a few exclusions that do apply to this guarantee:
- The guarantee is not applicable for customers with dedicated hosting.
- The guarantee is available to first-time customers. Returning customers are eligible for a partial refund of unused fees.
- This guarantee is available to you during the first 15 days after signing up for a brand new hosting plan. You can upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan during this time and the guarantee will still be in effect. However, the guarantee period runs for 15 days from the date that you initially sign up. The guarantee period does not start over each time you switch plans.
- Add-ons/Additional product are only covered by this guarantee if you cancel your hosting account and all add-ons during the first 15 days of service. Add-ons are covered by our normal refund policy after the first 15 days of service.
- The Support Plans are billed monthly and there are no prorated refunds if you choose to discontinue any time during the month.
- In some situations, you may be assessed a one-time fee. All one-time fees are non-refundable. Examples of one-time fees include paid migrations, a malware removal fee assessed when repairing a compromised site during a migration, or an infrastructure upgrade to handle a large-scale traffic event.
- If you incur any overage fees during the initial 15 day period the overage will be deducted from the refund. If the cost of the overage exceeds the value of the refund you will still be responsible for the additional amount of the overage not covered by the refund.
If you cancel your subscription after the first 15 days we’ll refund the time remaining in your plan’s subscription. This includes both monthly and annual plans.
All overages and one-time fees are non-refundable. If any overages or one-time fees are unpaid at the time of cancellation these fees will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. If the overage or one-time fees exceed the value of the refund you will still be responsible for the overage and one-time fees that are not covered by the amount of the refund.
Note: Calculations are based on the standard plans daily price (and not the 2 months off yearly price). You can cancel by contacting us.